One of my favorite locations for senior photos…..Gale Woods Farm! If you’re looking for a rural location for your senior pictures, this place has it all. Country roads, a big red barn, long grass and big open fields. It’s easy to walk around and offers a a wide variety of country backdrops. This location is a little bit of a drive west of the Cities, but is well worth it!
Class of 2017 Senior Model Program
Attention Class of 2017: Sarah Elizabeth Photography is currently searching for the 2017 Senior Model Team! I’m looking for a small group of current juniors in the Twin Cities area who have an interest in photography or fashion, are active on social media and love to participate in school activities and the community.
To apply, you must meet these qualifications:
• A current junior in high school, graduating in 2017
• Great character and personality that will positively represent our brand
• Ability to only represent Sarah Elizabeth Photography for the 2016-2017 school year
• Involvement in school and community activities
• Active on social media
As a Senior Model you will receive:
• A free photography session in April or May 2016
• Media sized files from your shoot for sharing on Facebook or Instagram
• Discounted individual senior photography session (75% off session fee) for use later in summer/fall
• Exclusive Discount on Products
• Incentives for referring friends who book a full session ($50 for each friend that books a session)
• Featured in 2016-2017 Senior Marketing and Social Media
If interested in becoming a Sarah Elizabeth Photography Senior Model for the 2016-2017 school year, please fill out the application here. Application deadline is March 31st, 2016.
FREE MINI MATERNITY SESSION! Book your newborn session by March 31st and receive a free mini maternity session plus 10 high resolution digital images.
- Includes: 30 minute session and 10 high resolution digital files.
- Newborn session fee must be paid in full before maternity session.
- Offer ends March 31st, 2016.
Contact me for more information or to book your session! www.sarahelizabethphotos.com email@example.com
The leaves are falling quickly, but we’ve still been finding some great fall color. Here are a couple of my favorites from a session in Plymouth with this beautiful family!
I just love these photos of my friend Erika and her gorgeous family. Stormy skies and a lovely field with long grass made for a beautiful setting too. We had a little bit of a trek to get to the field, but I think it was worth it!