I love making photos cards for Valentine’s Day and every year it’s a lot of fun coming up with ideas and making the cards come to life. Here’s one of my favorite creations which was very simple to make.
• Empty wrapping paper tube
• White wrapping paper (or patterned paper turned inside out works too!)
• Scissors and tape
• Somewhere to print your photos
1. Wrap your empty wrapping paper tube with white paper and tape down the seam.
2. Take some photos of your child holding the paper tube like it's a giant lollipop stick. Ask them to look up and pretend they are looking at a giant Tootsie Pop.
3. Choose your favorite photo and have it printed.
4. Punch a small hole near the top of the stick, insert your lollipop and your card is finished!
Check out my Pinterest page for more Valentine photo ideas.